In 2010, only 7% of King County workers had access to employer-provided, on-site child care.
Employer policies about family-friendly benefits can make a crucial difference in meeting the needs of today’s workers. Benefits include health care; child care; flexible schedules; telecommuting; retirement; paid sick leave, vacation, and holidays.
- In 2010, 7% of King County working adults had access to on-site childcare at their jobs.
- The decline in employer-sponsored child care from 2000 to 2010 was not statistically significant.
- 10% of working adults reported that their employers offered subsidies for child care (data not shown).
- Child Care
- Child Care: Notes & Sources
- Birth to 5 Years
- 6 to 14 Years
- Employment Benefits
- Employment Benefits: Notes & Sources
- Standard Benefits
- On-Site Child Care
- Child Rearing
- Reading/Telling Stories