East Region residents are more likely to telecommute than those in South Region.
Employer policies about family-friendly benefits can make a crucial difference in meeting the needs of workers and their families. Workers who telecommute generally have more flexibility in scheduling their professional and family responsibilities.
- Participation in employer-sponsored telecommuting was significantly higher in King County than in Washington State overall.
- Within King County, workers living in the East region were almost twice as likely to telecommute as those in the South region.
- Among telecommuters, 62% telecommuted one or more days during the previous week; 26% telecommuted 5 or more days (data not shown).
- Child Care
- Child Care: Notes & Sources
- Birth to 5 Years
- 6 to 14 Years
- Employment Benefits
- Employment Benefits: Notes & Sources
- Standard Benefits
- On-Site Child Care
- Child Rearing
- Reading/Telling Stories