Public Health reports show new data on violence and injury in kids in King County
Injuries are a leading cause of death for children and youth under age 25. Information about common injuries in childhood and youth and evidence-based injury prevention strategies are available.
- A summary of evidence-based and best practices to prevent violence and injury of children and youth in King County: http://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/violence-injury-prevention/~/media/depts/health/violence-injury-prevention/documents/child-and-youth-violence-and-injury-prevention.ashx
- Report on recent (2012-2015) preventable child deaths and recommendations for program, system and policy changes, King County: http://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/data/~/media/depts/health/data/documents/king-county-child-death-review-report-2012-2015.ashx
- School District Policies on Youth Tobacco Use in King County: http://legacy.lawatlas.org/query?dataset=k12-ats-policies-on-tobacco
- Policies on Tobacco Use in City Parks in King County: http://legacy.lawatlas.org/query?dataset=parks-policies-on-tobacco
- City Policies on Rental Housing Property Maintenance Requirements (to Protect Health) in King County: http://legacy.lawatlas.org/query?dataset=king-county-washington-healthy-housing-policies