Citing Communities Count Data
Please feel free to reproduce and distribute data, charts, and narrative produced by Communities Count. The data are publicly available and produced at no charge. When you use data compiled by Communities Count data, we ask that you provide an accurate citation that includes, at a minimum:
- Our URL (communitiescount.org)
- The words: “Compiled by Communities Count”
- The date on which you accessed the data.
Citations can take many forms. For example:
- SHORT FORM: Compiled by Communities Count (communitiescount.org). Accessed September 2015.
- LINK TO COMMUNITIES COUNT DATA PAGE OR CHART: Basic food recipients by year, King County (2002-2014). Compiled by Communities Count from the U.S. Census, American Community Survey (communitiescount.org). Accessed September 2015.