Food >> Food Insecurity/Hardship >> Trends: by children in household, relationship status, gender, sexual orientation, military service, disability
Food hardship in King County dipped to 8% in 2007, but by 2013 had rebounded to 13%. Between 2010 and 2013, food hardship increased significantly for the following groups:
- Adults with no children in the household.
- Adults who were not in a couple relationship.
- Adults who had not served in the military.
- Adults with and without disabilities.
- Notes & Sources
- Notes & Sources II
- Food Insecurity/Hardship
- Food Hardship: Children in Household
- Access to Food
- Food Assistance
- Food Archives